Have a brilliant week!
Most Popular Post
-
Where do I begin? Suddenly life changes and reality takes its toll. Monday night I took my husband to the hospital. R had severe upper abd...
-
Last week was warmer, so my husband and I managed to walk the boardwalk more than we had the two previous weeks. Skies were overcast most da...
-
Our weather has been warmer the past week, and we had several days without strong winds. Pleasant winter days enabled us to enjoy the outd...
Sunday, 28 August 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Sue and I were just saying on our little trip last weekend that despite the drought it is really green.
I hadn't noticed about Adrian, but now that you mention it ...
It also looks like cool and unhumid weather. Looking forward to that here in a few weeks!
Just the place for a peaceful walk with a bit of morning cool.
Our lawn is parched but everything is beautiful otherwise.
Hope all is well with him.
It was beautiful with a breeze to keep the mosquitos away.
Wish we lived nearby so we could walk there often. It is beautiful there.
Thank you, and I wish the same wonderful week to you. :-)
Places like that hold a healing serenity don't they? I hope your week matches its beauty.
Enjoy the cooler weather, Jan.
They truly do, EC. The world stands still in places like these woods.
So jealous. Such a beautiful place to walk.
It really is! Wish we lived closer too.
Serene and so Beautiful!!!!!!!
i would love xplore more of this natural beauty dear Marie!
Those woods are incredible, Baili.
Post a Comment