Another blogger nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger award. It comes with a challenge:
1. Link to the blogger who nominated you.
2. List seven random facts about you.
3. Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers, and let them know about the nomination.
I was nominated by Ginnie of http://goldendaze-ginnie.blogspot.com
Ginnie has been a blogger since 2006 and she writes about events from her life with humour and wisdom. Her blog can bring a laugh, a smile or a tear and I often learn something interesting from her.
Thank you for the nomination, Ginnie.
2. Seven facts about me:
1. I am a Canadian, and have always lived on islands off the east coast of Canada.
2. Travel is one of my great pleasures in life.
3. I love to read and I am a member of a book club.
4. Giving back to the community is important to me so I do volunteer work with two organizations.
5. Gardening is one of my favourite things, especially growing vegetables in my little garden plot.
6. My favourite exercise is walking, which I have done a lot of over the years, walking as much as 16 kilometers a day.
7. I have one daughter and two granddaughters who fill my life with joy.
3. I nominate the following Beautiful Bloggers: